A premier company engaged in corporate governance, socio-economic development, Business Services, skill assessment and certification services since 2006.
Mentored by advisory Council consisting of eminent professionals in their respective fields.
Offers an organized structure and strong network of resources across geography of India.
Has provided quality services to various Government & private customers in the states of Jammu & Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Delhi Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Uttarakhand, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Orissa, Telengana and NE states.
Is duly recognized/affiliated with numerous statutory/regulatory bodies across business verticals.
Dr. I. P. Anand – Founding Chairman
- Represented India on board of International Labour Organization(ILO) from 1993-2005.
- Conferred by the Finance Minister of India, Mr. P. Chidambaram with the LIFE TIME GOLDEN AWARD OF INDIAN WING of Helpage International 2007 for his senior status work on educational and skill development.
- Have been on the Board of Governors of Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur and several Regional Engineering Colleges in India, Management Boards of ILO,Geneva. Institute of Labour Studies and ILO’s International Training Centre, Turin. Member, Board of Governors( I.F.C.I ) sponsored Institute of Labour Studies, Jaipur.
- Have been Chairman, Board of Governors – Technical Teachers’ Training Institute, Chandigarh, an institution established by Government of India dedicated to training of trainers, teachers, instructors and development of curricula and linkages of education with industry ( 1978-88).
- Chairman, Board of Governors’ of Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technolocy, Patiala ( A Deemed University under U.G. C. Act ) comprising a Post Degree Institution and a Polytechnic and a Community Polytechnic (1978-1994).
Mr. Atul Anand- Director
- A management post-graduate from The University of Birmingham, U.K with over 2 decades of experience & understanding of critical business drivers.
- Established & managed Manufacturing Units, Marketing Networks, Techno-commercial operations in the Light engineering, Plastics, IT and Telecom (Specifically public access Internet) and Smart card sectors .
- Has been also a part of two IT start-ups and have sold turnkey projects globally.
- Led some of largest smart card based projects for Govt. Sector in India including Data collection, card personalization and service delivery.
- Was also the Team member of a UK based renewable energy fund, Berkeley Energy.
- Presented papers in New Delhi and Paris on the subject of e-Governance and Smart cards at the “Smart Card Expo”, New Delhi and “The Cartes & IT Security 2004”, Paris.
- A member Management Body and Co-Chair of Skill Development & IT-ITES Committee of PHD Chamber of Commerce and Industry.